• You provide your personal information (email, phone number, etc.) and billing information to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably and securely. We use that information only for the purpose of serving you.
• When you install our services (YOCTEL Web application or Mobile app), we collect non-personally identifiable data (like location, IP address, feature usage) of your visitors/users.
• We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of your interactions with our Websites, applications, and emails
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
• YOCTEL uses information collected to provide you with the services you request
• YOCTEL may use information collected to provide you with additional information about our Services, partners, promotions, and events.
• YOCTEL may use information collected to improve our Websites and Services.
• We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share information collected with other companies, that work on our behalf.
DETAILED PRIVACY STATEMENT
NATURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use following information when you visit or use our Website
1) Contact and Identity Information about you when you fill up any forms. For example, we may collect your name, email address, phone number etc. when you fill up forms.
2) Your Company and Billing/Payment information like Company Name, Address, Size, Revenue, Tax Id, Profit etc. when you provide this information as part of trial or sign-up process with us. We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect sensitive information from you.
3)Your Website Navigation Behavior: We may collect following non-personal information when you visit our Website or Customer Websites
• Your Computer’s IP Address, Operating System, Browser type, location,
• Referral source, duration of visit, pages visited, links clicked
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with anyone except as described in this policy.
WE NEVER SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Subscription Service;
(b) send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means;
(c) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, and
(d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
(e) If you use our mobile apps, we may send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about events or promotions. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may turn them off at the device level. We may link information we store within the analytics software to Personal Information you submit within the Mobile App.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you, based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use non-personal Information to operate and improve the Websites and the Subscription Service. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about YOCTEL. We do not own the non-personal information collected on Customer Websites. That information is sole property of our customers. However, we can use this information to do statistical analysis and to improve our Application.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS AND COMMENTS
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
USE OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites, our customers, and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
TOOLS TO COLLECT NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the following standard Website visit tracking tools to collect non-personal information about your Website Navigation Behavior:
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING
REVIEWING, CORRECTING AND REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request YOCTELwill provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
• To review the user information that you have supplied to us
• To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
• To request that your user information not be used to contact you
• To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
• To request that your user information be deleted from our records
• To opt out of being solicited by YOCTEL